10. Your doula can go to the grocery store, dry cleaners, or your favorite drive thru. Better yet, your doula can go with you.
9. Enjoy a 15-minute, uninterrupted hot shower or bath then rekindle your relationship with the elusive nap.
8. A doula can help you prepare for your return to work by helping promote your new rhythm before your first day back.
7. A postpartum doula will play with the other children..er...a postpartum doula will provide sibling care and support.
6. A doula can organize your baby's space with all the lovely shower gifts you have been meaning to put away; or return them to the store for what you really wanted.
5. You and your partner can snuggle and bond with your little one while your doula handles a little light housekeeping.
4. No matter what method you choose, your doula will support and assist you with your chosen feeding method.
3. Your doula may know the name of that doctor that does that thing you read and/or heard about if not, your doula can find out for you.
2. Your doula can slice, dice, chop and boil, also known as, meal prep
...and last but not least...
1. A postpartum doula will always nurture, support, and offer encouragement for you and your family. No matter what you may think or how you may feel, your doula will be there to listen to your thoughts and fears. Postpartum doulas provide the best set of unbiased ears, so you can unload in judgement free zone.
We rhyme too. I know you noticed.